Card or Visa
Copper, # 100: $38.00
Sterling Silver, # 200: $48.00
14K Yellow Gold, # 300: $326.00
The New Double Energy-Ring
Copper, # 100: $72.00
Sterling Silver, # 200: $90.00
14K Yellow Gold, # 300: $620.00
Titanium is a metalic element, symbol Ti and a specific gravity of 4.5.
First discovered as an element in a black magnetic sand at Menachin, Cornwell, England in 1791. It is an abundant element but is often considered a rare metal due to it's difficulty and expense of separation.
It has a strong affinity to oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon. The pure metal has a silvery white color and is extrtemely hard. It can be forged when red hot, but when heated to 600°C, in the presence of oxygen, it burns to titanic oxyde.
The Coloring Process I employ, yelds a very controlled and uniform titanium oxide coating. Titanium oxide is harder than titanium itself and is actually clear. It has no color of it's own. The colors that appears is due to the refraction of light through this very thin clear coating of titanium oxide.
The New Bracelet
Also available with copper and silver combinations
Sizing for a Proper Fit
1. Bracelet Size: To determine the size needed, measure the wrist and see the chart below. Here is a good way to measure the wrist. Cut a strip of paper about 10 inches long and tape it around the wrist. Now cut the paper off and measure the length. This will give a good estimate of the circumference of the wrist to compare with the chart below. If you provide me with the actual measurement of the wrist, I can make you a bracelet that will fit you just right. To send me the size in inches, Click Here.
Circumference in inches
1/2 to 6 1/2 inches
2. Ring Size: If you are not sure what size ring or rings you require, you can visit a local jewelry store and be measured. A note of interest. Some have purchased the Energy Rings to be worn between the first and second knuckle of the desired fingers rather than, or in conjunction with, at the base of the finger.
3. Metal: Copper, Sterling Silver, or 14K Gold. When you order any item in Gold, You will be advised of any changes in price, due to market fluctuations, prior to shipment. They may actually be less than indicated here.
4. Shipping: At the present time, all shipping within the Continental U.S. is $7.00 per order in copper or Sterling Silver. For Gold items, the shipping charge will vary ( insurance you know).
5. Payment: To place an order with Master Card or Visa using our secure shopping cart, Click on item price. If you prefer to make payment by check or money order, please send order along with payment to:
For any additional information, comments or feedback, please write to me at the address above or e-mail. isidro@NilssonTech.com